Sunday, June 17, 2007

Going back to my friend's place tomorrow and it won't be long till I get to move in with my family to our new home. *smiles* I can't wait!

What a crazy morning I got today. I slept at 1.30am because I was 'owling' away trying to finish my geography which I didn't in the end, will get back to it after this and I MUST finish. I set my alarm at 6.45am to give me time to plan my lesson for cell later and I DIDN'T wake up. I woke up an hour and 15mins later when my aunt called and asked if I'm ready to go. I was still blur then and I replied "huh? Oh it's 8am(previous night my aunt told me to get ready by 8am to go for breakfast and 9am service together)right?"Little did I know that it was already 8am! I rushed like MAD. Didn't even brush my teeth, comb my hair or put my contacts. But we were heading to Toa Payoh(where my parents are) and so I brought my toothbrush, comb and contact lens case with me as I hurriedly dump them into my bag. I was very hesitant to go because I never plan my lessons yet! AH! So last minute I know..but I can't help it..I have been busy studying from morning around 9am all the way to 12 plus in the morning everyday trying to finish everything by this week since I am going for the choir.musicians retreat. Haiz...I feel so bad for short changing my kids. I feel so burdened at times, find myself unable to cope but I have to be strong for if I'm not who's gonna sustain the cell? Lord, empower me! I really need you to take the wheel now..my studies and cell is in your loving hands.

HAHA funny thing was on the way the car broke down and we were stuck at the expressway for half an hour. During the wait, my aunt tried to hail a taxi and thankfully it came almost immediately after I phoned my mum to ask her to pray that we'll get a taxi soon. Now it was really SOON. HAHA!Okay so we went to toa payoh and I went to see my PUPPY!! MISS HIM SOOOOO MUCHH!! HE LOVES ME!!! haha! He was so happy to see me, so hyper that boy. Haha! Now that was about 9am or so. At 10am my brother drove me, my mum, my aunt and my grandfather back to my aunt's place to get my sister. Actually the orginal plan was to my aunt's broken down car, drop her off there where there where there'll be someone(my mum's colleague) to change the tyre for her. BUT my aunt remembered the place wrongly and we couldn't find the car! HAHA! It was only on the way to pick my sister that we saw the car on the opposite direction. There was so much commotion in the car. My mum started exclaiming and point to my aunt's car and asking my brother to "STOP THE CAR". My brother shouted back(understandable for my mum was stressing him) "MUMMY USE YOUR BRAIN CAN ANOT?HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO STOP THE CAR IN THE EXPRESSWAY?".At this point my aunt started sniggering and my mum still continue to lament about the car. HAHA! Ok to cut the long story short, my aunt got to her car in time. If she hadn't, the LTA would have towed her car away and God knows how much trouble she'll have to go through to get it back.

Got to cell late as a result. I was so flustered yet I still have to deliver a lesson that was planned so late minute. That was why I felt that I short changed my kids even more. But I'm glad that I magange to deliver whatever I have and I hope they learnt something anyway.

No comments: