Can't wait for tmr! Last paper!! Go Go I can do it! It's math anyway...so yes...haha! Yay I'm much better today!
To Joel Ko: My dear brother! Man it has been great talking to you! Thanks for your constant care and encouragements. And boy do I really wish to fly to melbourne like right now and visit you! Haha! I want some ice-cream and chocolates! Bring them back!! =) Yummy!!
To Tiffany: My MS buddy! I'm really glad to have grown so much closer to you. Funny how we only got to know each other better after I left the cell. But yes I appreciate all that you have done for me, for always lending me a listening ear, for your advice and everything.
To Charity: Hey prayer buddy!! It has been great knowing you much better this year and thank you so much for your support especially during this period of time. Let us continue to shepherd these little ones with joy! Jia you! =)
To Phina: Haha! You're always reminding me not to worry and always reminding me that God is always here with me in good times and in bad times. "Let go. Let God" YES! Thanks for keeping check on me and for all your encouragements! Cheers to our friendship!
No comments:
Post a Comment