Spent the second day of CNY at home revising lit and to complete my long overdue lit essay assignment. I'm proud to say I've completed but it's only worth 2 whole page. Sish! To think my classmate was able to write 4! I was already forcing myself to cough out more points after 1 page and a half. Haha! Ok 'The Great Gatsby' is not an easy book. The shocking thing is we have to write comparison essays between 'The Great Gatsby' and 'Heart of Darkness' next. OMG! We were told to read 'Heart of darkness' again. I don't want!! I've already read it twice last year! My world isin darknesswith 'Heart of darkness'. I really wonder why I had so much guts to take lit for A levels. A levels!! No joke! Ok I'll just do my best!
Guess that's about what I have done for the whole day...trying to revise geo now...if i have the energy I'll do one DRQ question to be handed in on thurs...
Studying is a bane...
No comments:
Post a Comment