Malacca camp was GREAT! Didn't feel like a camp at all. Haha! More like a holiday! Haha! Got to know more ppl! Like Joanne(usher), vanassa(usher), Tiffany(usher), Natalie(lew), Rachel(darren's cg) hannah(lew), Kin Yunn(lew), Jane Jeo(kenneth's sister), Samuel Teo(kenneth's brother), cheryl(darren's sister), Bing Jie(charity's cg), Gerald(emerald's cg), Evan(lynn's cg), Angel(Samuel Leong's sister) and many many more!
Monday(27th Nov)
6am: Pulling myself out of bed
7am: On my way to the Carpark(lavender)
Can't really remember the timings after that because my handphone was off. Haha! The journey there was long but bearable. During the journey, Shu Fang and I sang and practised for our p&w sessions, played uno cards, listened to music. It was only after a while when I opened only one box of biscuit to eat, of all the snacks i bought which are meant to be eaten during the journey. HAHA! I still have one chocolate pokey, one packet of chipsmore, one chocolate panda biscuit left. I gave the strawberry pokey today for them to eat on the bus. Haha!
11pm: lights out for me
Tuesday(28th Nov)
6.30am: Rise and shine
I was still so sleepy. The air con was COLD. But I slept well! Hehe! Comfortable bed! =)
The main highlight of this day is 5 hours worth of shopping time! Haha! Ok the shopping mall isn't fantastic or anything. In fact we spent most of the time walking aimlessly until I had what I want to get in mind. It was there that I bought 2 gift wrappers, 3 gift boxes, 3 small gift bags(cloth), etc. We played arcade too! It's cheaper to play datona in M'sia. One game cost abt 40cents singapore dollars? CHEAP! It was a fun time at the mall because I bought cool stuff! Haha! =)
Wednesday(29th Nov)
We had lunch outside. We went to this street stall, a malay eating place. The food was good! Haha..the way it runs its business is indeed different. It's self service and you only pay after you finish eating at the counter. Haha! But before that somebody will tabulate the cost of your food and write the cost on a small slip of paper which you have to present to the cashier upon playing.
Before that we came across this pet shop. The puppies were soo cute!! One thing about this pet shop that makes mefeel incredulous is that it sells snakes, porcupines, turtle, iguana(chamelion), 2 squirrels, 2 monkeys, spiders, etc. Like a zoo! Kinda makes me think it's rather illegal??
Thursday(30th Nov)
The best day! Haha! I stayed up till 5am! Haha! Never expect myself to last till then. Haha! We played cards, chatted and I even did a bit of lit. Haha! What a crazy morning! Haha! Jian Han, Seraphina, Grace, Bing Jie, Gerald, Shu Fang, myself, cherly, Isabella and pastor sam played many games of uno. Cheryl and Isabella left before pastor sam and jian han dropped by and shu fang went to sleep after a well(1am liddat?). It was a fun experience having pastor sam around. HAHA! =)
Woke up at 7am feeling really tired and sleepy. But there are ppl who slept much lesser than me throughout the whole camp! Imagine having less than 8 hours of sleep for 4 days 3 nights?! Yup there are ppl like that...AMAZING ppl.
Reached singapore at about 3pm? Went to Grace's house to rest because I didn't bring my key out and so I couldn't go home. Haha! Slept for 2 hours but that rest is enough to keep me awake till now. I guess I'm gonna have an early night. =)
I missed home!
No comments:
Post a Comment