Saturday, November 25, 2006

I've finally started on Othello. I must say, it's not easy to understand. =( But I'll just have to TRY!! Malacca camp is next week. I'm so excited!! It has been quite some time since I travelled overseas(malaysia included). What more, this is a church camp! Whee! I'm prepared to expect the unexpected! Haha...a surprise came knocking at my door a few weeks back when Pastor Sam told me that I would be leading praise and worship during the camp. The rehearsal two days back was alright. I think the musicians(Jian Han, Althea and Yane) are prepared and they are great! It's just me...I'm afraid I'm not up to standard vocally and spiritually. Oh how I pray that the Lord will carry me through the camp as I lead 2 sessions of praise and worship. Other than this aspect, I guess I'm in for a fun and enjoyable time unless I'm made a discussion leader where I have to prepare devotion materials for my group. I rather be a group leader! Haha! That way I just have to take care of the welfare of my group during games, free time, etc. Haha!=)Oooh I just realised I have yet to pack my stuff. I better get everything packed by tonight, that way I would know what I lack and stuff. Tomorrow is GEM's performance at the esplanade. I'm not really for it because I would be missing speedlight and choir. =( Moreover it means I would be getting home LATE too. I need REST! So...yes...I pray for strength and that everything will goon fine tomorrow in cellgroup and for a good performance! =)

No comments: