I thought life after promos would be much more relaxing? But I was wrong...I was still as busy as before, not with school work of course but with cca and my cca's preparation for open house which is tomorrow. Mon and tues this week should have been holiday for me but I had to go back to school on both days for lesson and guitar practices. School resumes for all yesterday. This means that I don't have any holiday at all. =( In fact, I find myself returning late everyday because of cca and preparation for open house. Just got back not too long ago. Got held back because of the preparation for tomorrow. So what have I done?
- Designed flyers, got them mass printed, cut them.
- Drew mini guitars, got them mass printed(30 copies), coloured them, 'laminated' them using tape.(I got help for this! Luckily!)
- Drew a life-sized guitar, colouring it later.
Yes I'm tired but I'm glad to be of used! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment