Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm finally well again! My phlegm, slight flu and cough is gone! Should have gone to the doctor earlier...1 month! Took me one month to finally go to the doctor. Haha!

Apart from that, I have been very moody today. Angry at myself for not putting in effort in my studies and expect God to help me. What am I doing?! I feel that I've let meself down and people who have expectations of me... Econs and chinese test didn't go well...


Floorball match after school at 5.15pm. Didn't want to go because I was so affected after chinese test. I gave up doing...left many blanks...so prepared to fail BADLY. But I received a call from Nadira(phobos house captain) and out of respect for her I went for the match today. We were against Ttiton(one heck of a strong house esp in sports event). Only 5 of us turned up for the match when there was supposed to be what 12??!! Many turned up from the other houses. Why do we need many people you may ask. To be able to get substituted of course! It's really tiring to run madly around for 15 mins!


I fell 'gracefully' twice...how clumsy can I be?! I'm a clumsy taurus! Now it's hurting! And I have 3 more matches this week. 2 tomorrow and one on fri.


How many times does it take for a cow to fall in order for it to give up trying to reach the top?
INFINITY!

No comments: