Sunday, July 09, 2006
I've got a little flu since wed and dry throat since mon. Thank God I'm alright today. I believe the healing took place as I was preparing to go to church. It was prayer emphasis week so there wasn't any sermon. I guess my healing also took place as I was in church praying. One of the prayer item for upperlight was rebuking sickness and afterwards for prayer emphasis, we prayed against sickness again. Wow! I really felt so much better after prayer! Indeed God has been gracious to me for He knows that I need to be well in order to sing His praises during cellgroup, speedlight and rehearsal. Cellgroup was much better today, somehow I felt the peace of God inside of me. =) I'm glad I came prepared for p&w in cg and lessons. I'm so glad Joel came back today, it really lessen my load. Choir practise was fun! Haha! Love the songs! I particularly love the song "will you worship". It really makes us question ourselves, whether we will love Him, worship Him, bow down before the Lord and King. And if you do love him, you do want to worship and bow down before him, then this song will really be ministering to you as well. Knowing this, we shall sing will all our heart and give our sincere worship unto him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment