Thursday, July 20, 2006
It's thurs at last!! What more, there's nothing to be done by tomorrow! YAY! I can finally have a good night rest without worrying about work left undone. Have been wakingup at the wee hours of the morning to get work done because I simply cannot concentrate at night(dozing off). So..what I have been doing was to sleep at 10pm and wake up at 5am. However, I woke up at 4.30am today to do my lit tutorial which I'm thankful to have most of it completed. Though I'm not stress to completeanything today, that doesn't mean I'm free of work totally. I have lots to cover during the weekends(econs, geo, math, lit and PW). Miss Lai, our principal had a talk with us today for COMPASS. She told us how our cohort did real badly, that less than 40% of the cohort passed mid-yrs. Sadly...I'm not one of the 40%. Haha! Yikes! Time is running short. She did mathematics and we realised we have only about 320hours left to study for promos. Enough?! NO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment