Thursday, June 15, 2006
Woke up after the house phone rang. It was 8am. Wow..I actually woke up at the time I wanted to. I slept at 1am. Haha..7 hours of sleep. Enough! Haha! Did functions and inequalities for the whole morning before meeting Joel at 1.15pm at macs. While waiting for him I did binomial! Haha! We had a good talk about the cell AT LAST. I mean there were a few times we initiated one but didn't get the chance to really meet up and talk. Haha...I'm glad we finally had the chance to today. Yeah how I love my cell! And now, I'm done with binomial, doing AP halfway. I intend to do till GP. After which I have only 3 more topics to cover for ath. Woo-hoo! Now my last worry is LIT. OH thou fear lit. Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment