What a nerve-racking experience yesterday. I became really nervous as I look around to see people and more coming in. Li Jia wasn't around for she had to make a business trip to KL. In the end, it was just me, Douglas and Yong Bin. As most of the songs are female leads, I had to take all the songs.
1)One Day
2)Here to eternity
3)I simply Live
4)Above all else
5)You are
Scary!! Luckily Doug was beside me to help me and he helped me to lead. I made a stupid mistake for the third song. I sang the wrong line. I was suppose to end with "There is nothing is the world that you cannot do, I simply live, I simply live for you" but I sang "As the glory of your presence now fills this place, I simply live I simply live for you". Man! I know there was something wrong when I sang that but I didn't know what was wrong until Patrina pointed out to me when we were on the way home after choir practice. HAHA! I hope I won't make the same mistake the next time I do back-up. I also hoepe to be able to sing for Li Jia's set(this time with her around) and for Doug. I always love Doug's set, the songs he chooses are very nice. Anyway what's past has past. I shall not be affected by my mistake and move on. Haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment