Monday, May 29, 2006

What a day today! Woke up at 5.30am to do my econs essay and left the house at 7.30am. I was late! I didn't know we were required to be in school early. Opps! Now I know! GP was alright I guess...just feel that Paper 2 is tough and I hope I won't do too badly in it. *cross my fingers* Learning journey was fun! Went to the Asian Civilisation Musuem! Saw lots of ancient artefacts, they are just so cool and amazing! After the learning jouney was.....X-MEN!!!! HAHA! Have been anticipating it for a LONG time and I finally got to watch it today with...the WHOLE cohort. Isn't that cool? We owned the whole theatre la! Haha! The show wasn't veru good I must say but I still love it because I'm entralled by the hollywood effects. Haha! I love shadowcat and wolverine! She'sso pretty and he's so handsome! Haha!

No comments: