Thursday, May 18, 2006

It's my birthday today!! And who was the first technically to wish me was Kak-Wai but he was a day early. So..it was Darren, who wished me at 12am today. Haha...but I didn't read it till this morning when I woke up(slept early last night). After his message came all the other well-wishes from my pals! Soo touched that they all remembered. A sweet sms is enough to brighten up my day! =) All my sweet darlings; Shu Hua, Caroline, Jackson, Wei Ting, Annabel, Melanie, Reisha, Darren, Kak-wai, Grace, Jiayi, Wei Rong, Joel(my didi;brother), Hajar and Douglas, thank you for your sweet greetings! My classmates have been really sweet today as well. Annabel shocked me with a birthday gift.
To Annabel : Thanks gal! Love the cup! Amen to what you've said! =)
To Shu Hua: Thank you for remembering! Hope to see you real soon! Pls some and drop by soon! =)
To Caroline: Thanks thanks and hope you're doing fine in poly! =)
To Wei Ting: Such a sweet cell member! =)
To Grace: Hahaha...glad to have known you through choir, you're such a nice person! =)
To joel: My dearest bro! Thank you for being there for me all the time! I know I can depend on you! =)
My class gave me this cute and sweet purple notebook that looks like a shirt. And on the shirt it says "Jesus Saves". So nice!! The first page reads "The joy of the Lord s my strength". Aw...I love it soo much! My day has been great so far...except for the part where I have to rush my lit essay to be handed in tmr. Other than that..it's fine.

Betty just called me to wish me Happy birthday. I love her so much! She's like a mother to me, my guardian angel. I miss all of them so much! (Grace, Jonathan and Betty). Guess wha? The holidays are coming and so I'll be seeing them soon! Yay!

Happy birthday also to Grace Lim Si Hui and Douglas!

Going for dinner soon. Will be going to Kartini! Yumm!!

No comments: