It was a LONG day today! Even though today is supposedly a holiday for all Meridians, I had to wake up early because my PW group planned to meet up today to carry out part of PW process which is to go to the Singapore Food fair at the expo to conduct surveys and interviews. We managed to get all 50 surveys completed and interviewed the organiser of this whole event. YAY! Haha! I'm soo glad that we had fun at the same time. Cuz...we took pictures, short videos and tried samples. We went totally WILD I tell ya! Hahas... In the short run, we have only the collation of our survey results and GPP to do. In the long run, I guess we're left to carry out the proposal a report and we're DONE! Sounds simple right? I hope so! Haha...
We stayed at the expo from 10.30am to 3pm. After that I had to rush off to school(Guitar Night aka GEM of the night). Just came back not too long ago actually(11pm). The whole concert was a success and I got carry the "walky-talkie"(not sure how it's spelt) for a while. I look damn cool la! Haha! Again, we(stage crew) went wild after the concert by taking pictures and more pictures. Hah!
No comments:
Post a Comment