Hillsongs latest album, unity, really rocks!
Benn listening to it a lot lately..almost everyday after school while studying and doing work. I CANNOT study without hillsongs. I don't know why...have beeen pratising this habit since...secondary school? Haha..basically since I stepped into speedlight nearly 4 years ago! Haha!
Random rants:
PI is finally over but GPP is on and I'm the group leader. Have to do the GPP today, to be submitted by Mon. Econs is still HARD to grasp but I'm still holding on! Will be getting back my math test on Mon during lecture..I really hope to pass and pass well! Afterall math is by far one of the MOST understandable topic for now! Oh talking about work! I have a lit essay to be handed in by 19th May, geo weathering assignment to be handed in by 26th May and econs stuff to do. I'm down for extra help for chinese oral. Why?! Man sometimes I don't know why I can't speak properly..it's not that I totally don't know how to converese you know..afterall I obtained a distinction for oral. Haiz... 4 sessions with CIA, Mr Cia.
No comments:
Post a Comment