The faithful church. Indeed I also hope that lighthouse is like that faithful church in philadelphia. Cellgroup was as usual, setting an emotion pattern. It was really all about sharing, not much teaching. As usual there were disruptions here and there but I'm glad I wa
s able to finish what I set off to finish in the first place. Speedlight was alright, part 2 of study. I missed the first part though. What surprised me was that choir audition was yesterday itself. Luckily Dewey and Wei Ting has already prapared! And we sang those 2 songs during p&w as well. Phew! They were so nervous. Seeing them like that reminded me of my audition a year plus ago. I think they did really well and I believe that they will pass the audition. Dinner was great! What a great fellowship with the division leaders. Too bad Mark and Joel didn't join us. We went to Marina South to eat table BBQ. I won't say the food is exceptionally nice but I treasure the time that we get to spend with one another. Lots of eating, chatting and fooling around...

Look at them..so shy!! Haha..took a picture while waiting for their turns to get auditioned.

Look at the amount of eggs! Charity loves them! Haha..we took lots of meat, veg as well. It's value for money man!

Dear Charity and me!

Crazy Kenny, Irving and Joel. Haha...look at Joel...I don't think this is his best picture taken.

Joel busy again. Suppose to pose together but he got tired after a few false alarms.

Gals rule!

Group pic!
Haha I know the pictures r blur. Probably like what Joel said, the oil clogged the lenses. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment