Sunday, March 19, 2006

Went for main service in the morning feeling not in the mood for praise and worship(adult style) haha...kinda looking forward to the sermon though. It was good(as usual). Revelations is such an interesting book! Pastor Rony ended his sermon telling us to be wary of false prophets or prohetress. He was clearly hinting about a particultar person, who wrote a book which I happened to have read. Haha! Went down early from main service to meet my dear members and to my surprise Wei Ting, Charmaine, Shaun were already there and it was only 10.42 then! Super early la they all! But early is better than being late. I had a few members who turned up late and therefore had lesser time for lesson and lesser time for lunch and so on. Was rushing through lunch today. Bad..bad...I hate to rush people but had no choice. Cellgroup was great! I'm really thankful to have this lot of kids! I'm glad to see that they are more open to share about themselves and their answers to the devotion questions. Anyway speedlight was alright. Like what bro Sam say we have to have an expectation and be ready to praise and worship God every sunday in order for it to be more dynamic. He talked about ministry. I'm surprised that some of my members show interest in joining one but I hae my reservation. Somehow my heart tells me that they are not ready so I advise them to wait for a year first. Of course I'm not trying to say that they are too young. Of course not! If one's heart is ready and God calls one to be in one then go ahead(regardless of age). I hope they don't get the wrong idea that I'm not supportive and all. I will continue to keep them in prayer of course. *smiles*

No comments: