Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm feeling much better now! Just wanna take this opportunity to thank some important people around me who have helped me through this difficult time...
1) Esther : She has been such a great help. Without her I don't think I will be able to even pass A math this well.(A2) After she offered her service as a math tutor, I began to fully understand chapters and concept I didn't understand previously. Since then I improved from a C5 to A2. Yea!
2)Sister: She comforted me so much when I called after after receiving my result slip. I called her at her inconvenience so ya..really thankful that she was able to give me some time to wail and moarn.
3)Kerri: For accompanying me on fri itself to orchard, talking to me, helping me to forget about my results for a moment. Stayed over at her place. Watch mighty ducks 3, had a good laugh and a good rest
4) Bro Sam: He called and ask how I did and whetherI'm alright. Really thoughtful brother he is. He later sent me a message which I wanna share. He said " Just wanna urge u to praise God whatever your result is. We tend to blame Him when things don't go our way and when they do, we take credit. He has a good plan for you and He is in control. So seek Him and praise Him."
5) My angel: She told me not to be sad over my results and that I can still work hard for A levels. She also said that a change of environment may not be a bad thing and that she recommend MJ!
And of course my brother, mum, dad, Grace, Betty who cheered me up no less. Yup. What are my plans? I'm not sure whether I might appeal if I can't get into VJ arts. See how..

No comments: