Sunday, January 29, 2006
It's chinese new yr today! Wow..how time really flies! I've been in a new school for almost a month already. The days passes really quickly in JC compared to secondary sch even though the hours may be longer. Been really busy lately like I said before in my previous entry. Chingay..hmm..gonna take these few days of holiday to catch up with my work. So much to do! Math tutorial alone can kill my brain cells. I mean it's suppose to be easy but I just don't get it. Am I stupid or what? Geo is also a killer, so much to read! OMG! Almost everytime when I tried to read I will get bored and pit it down after a while. Oh I really need discipline man! Luckily I completed my chinese hwk which is to write one's biodata in CHINESE!! Wah I had to check the dictionary to find so many words! My chinese is really lousy. Finished reading econs notes also. So yup left with lit, geo and math. Haiz..wishing time will slow down for me and that Chingay would be over soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment