Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bible study


Yesterday my camp group (Cindy, David, Samuel) had bible study at my place. It started at 4pm and ended at 6pm. We had praise and worship led by me though I feel that I'm not good at all! I'm kinda sian of playing guitar cuz I'm not learning anything new and here I am passing down what I know to others. I need some input!! Haiz..however the session yesterday was great. I learned new things and had a greater understanding of trails and temptations. We must FLEE from temptation. Haha..also though yesterday I knew David, Cindy and Samuel better as a person. I found out that Cindy is in business in NTU and she is no longer is usher ministry. I found out that Samuel knows he is shy! Haha.. and lastly that David likes pink! OMG! This is a first! He has this happy house notebook. Haha..a very unique liking of his don't you think? But..he's smart, RJ. Have been writing lots and lots of christmas cards lately. Do you know I have like 59 cards to write? Haha...going to meet my best friends for a birthday lunch soon and after which Iwill go to my cousin's place to stay! =)

No comments: