
Shu hua and me!

This was taken on christmas day itself. We went to Orchard after 3pm service. Walked around, taking pictures and taking in the beautiful sight before we stopped by orange julius for a drink.

That's Shu Hua and me outside Tangs on christmas!

This was taken after the 3pm service on christmas. See that only guy up there? He's our "crazy" leader. Haha!

Oh yes I'm putting this picture up again to Samuel's disgust. All For Christ camp was fun and meaningful for me. I really enjoyed it! =)

This was taken at Melody's condominium. We had a swim before that and we were waiting for the food to be cooked.(BBQ)

I remember this! Our cellgroup outing after O levels. Went to a country club to have a game of bowling. Kinda pathetic though..only 2 guys turned up. But we had fun! Haha!

From the left: Aijie(my baby), me and Lishan!

Ooo that's sexy Jackson and muah! He's such a great chap! I'm gonna miss him! Haha!

Kimmy! She's such a sweetie!

(The dates are wrongly set btw) Taken during prelims. Can you see my sleepy eyes? Haha!

From left: Kerri*my cousin*, me and me sister.

This was taken at my sister's 21sy birthday celebration. A family photo, oh well gonna be soon. Haha..after a few years maybe...

(The dates are wrongly set) My darling puppy kissing ME !

(The dates are wrongly set) Me and my puppy again.

(The dates are wrongly set) Puppy on top of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment