Sunday, July 24, 2005

Missing now back

I've realized that I've not been blogging for a long time. I guess I never found the time to do so and because there wasn't much to blog in the first place. Well this month has been a tough month as work keep piling up for every subject, remedials everyday. I really detest after sch lessons. I mean what's the point of teaching something new when most of us aren't in the mood to study especially after a long day(sch ends at 1.45). Well there were some exciting things that happened this month though. I finally step down from prefectorial board on 15 July(YEA YEA YEA). Last sunday was YOUTH CHALLENGE! Speedlight praise and worship team served for all four services. What a tiring day that was! I nearly lost my voice. Haha..but luckily I didn't. Keke..yup. Heard from Shu Hua yesterday, she was like telling me how nice the fireworks were from where she is(esplanade area). I wish I can be at the national stadium live on national day but I do not hav tickets or do not know how to get them. I love the goodie back and ya hear Taufiq and Rui en sing, etc. Hmm having a social studies test tmr and I have not really studied muchfor it but I finished a summary on it already so I guess I shoud be almost prepared. Wow, this month is gonna pass soon and before I know it, my prelims is here. I've started on my humanities, chemistry. Yikes! Better start soon hor...


*There's no failure only learning experiences*

No comments: