It's already Friday! OMG! I have only a week and 3 days including today left to really study. I felt that I have not really put in the effort this holiday which I should because I don't have much time left, 3 more months to prelims, 5 more months to O levels. Yikes! What should I do? Am in a quandary. My sis told me that all I should be thinking now is to do well for my Os so that Ican choose later instead of worrying whether I want to go JC or Poly. Well I've already set my mind to go to a JC since I was in primary school. But recently, having read through brochures of Poly courses and all that, part of me want to pursue Business. Like, hospitality and hotel management or finance and accounting. My sis said that finance and accounting is a better choice over the first. But still, she said, do well to choose. Choice is important. Yup, I aim to get 11 at least(just like my sis), the JC that I aim to go is Tampines(I'm not that good to go to a better one). I know myself, shouldn't aim to reach the stars when I can only touch the clouds. For a poly, that would be Temasek as it's near my house! Tampines JC also, so convenient. Haha..guess I'm a Tampinian.
Holidays are ending...*sobs*
No comments:
Post a Comment