Monday, May 02, 2005

Taking a break...

I'M SOO HAPPY!! As in right now because I've finished my chemistry revision. 14 chapters in 9 days. Not just pure reading and memorising but both reading, memorising and completing my 10-yr-series(those few chapters to be tested only). Ah! Great, 1 down 6 more to go of 6 two I've started already(chinese and A math). I took a break today from ministry. Luckily I did cause during an hour and 45 mins from 3.30 I finish the last 2 chapters for chem. You know what, I'm gonna be happy that I'm gonna have mid-yr soon.Cuz this is really a test of strength and faith. I'm not gonna let stress and nasty circumstances pull me down. Face your fears and troubles with a smile and you'll find it much easier to get round. I've learnt that when I was running for my napha test. It's really all in the mind. If you set ur heart and mind into doing something and wanting to accomplish something out of it then you WILL. Yup..my words of wisdom for the day haha..


Tmr is a holiday!!! *squeals*

No comments: