So bored today! Awoke at 9am, on the tele and watch tv till 11am. Rented some movies yesterday-Princess Diaries 2(nice nice!), Bride and Prejudice(so boring), Wimbledon(a show that you would only watch once) and Stafford Wives(nice!). I've always missed nice movies. Now I'm waiting to rent The Pacifier, Miss congeniality 2, Finding Neverland, Dance with Me. Yup will probably rent the last two tmr or something. How I spend my day today? Hmm...tv and work. Yes, work. Freako eh? Have been practising A math, trying to finish what I have not been able to for exams. Exams ended yesterday and a happy ending indeed for yesterday's paper was super easy(chem paper 2). Yup I think Chemistry is my most prepared subject compared to the rest. Oh yesterday was a fun day! Went out with my sis to suntec, went to eat at kenny rogers. Oh how we miss the roaster wings! Soo yummy! After which we jalan jalan and I bought Auntie Anne's pretzel, kiwi and strawberries. Spent about $20 on food and movie rental yesterday. So much hor?
Chinese O level!! Yikes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment