I'm at a lost...I don't know what to do. I didn't want things to turn out this way. Just 2 years ago, I was carefree and had little worries about school. Now, I faced each new day with fear and confusion. I tried to let go, and not too worry to much but responsibilities kept knocking at my door and they refused to let me go. I want to be free so badly but my mind is cuptured prison by someone called responsible. As a junior prefect in sec 2, I was doing fine and soon landed myself in the seniors good books. They had faith in me and believe that I would make good leader and thus I became the hed prefect. All seem great you say but never did I know that that's when my misery starts. I'm an emotional person, I know that but do people know? No! They do things that made me feel so small and helpless.
My confidence was shattered a long time ago and now it's at its worst. I totally lost my interest in managing the board(not that I have been...) let alone doing my duties. I'm angry not only with myself but with the board. They think they are all great and mighty. Wait till they have take over the board. Then they'll know what is stress.
Stress, everyone says that right? You want to know why I felt it?
1) my studies
2) My responsibility as a head prefect
3) Other commitments
4) friendships
What turn me off the most is the people. The people who failed to realise how hurt I am by their actions. Friendships. I cherished them but do they? The ones whom I am closed with had turn their backs on me. But instead those whom I seldom associate with are the ones who are true. Why? Why is it so? Just because you are popular, that doesn't mean you have the right to manupilate the whole situation. I despise those who stepped on top on others to get to where they are. I HATE school and HATE being the head prefect. What so great about being one? Why is it that they have to do things to belittle me just because they are not the head? If you want it so badly, I can give the post to you with open arms and concentrate on my studies. I'm happy and so are you? If only I can do that...
An overflowed cup of dews from the eye...
No comments:
Post a Comment