Sunday, February 06, 2005

Birthdays!

Again, I've been busy to blog. Oh well I think I can only blog during the weekends. Today, I have been busy making pressies for the birthday peeps of my cg. A total of 5: Jan-Shirline, Wen Ying & Joseph. Feb: Denise & Jun Ting. It has been tough thinking of ideas on how to go about doing it. We(Charlene and I) made the same things for both months which is different from last year's system. Yup hope they don't mind(I don't think they will cuz it's nice!) =p. Hehe...effort kz..
About school this week, my class had A math test but I didn't study for it and yup I know I'll fail terribly. But you know what? I got 23/25 for my E math test. Yeah! All my hard work paid off during the holidays. I love E math but hate A math especially Trigo. Argh!! Well, I can't wait for tomorrow where we will see the looks on their faces when they see what the birthday coordinators(yours truely and Charlene) have in store for them. I'm glad that we manage to finish the job. Thank God for the day today and for my dear pal Charlene...

The train of his robe fills the temple with glory
Heavenly host fall before Him in worship
Crying holy holy holy
Is the Lord God almightly
Holy holy holy
Is the Lord God almightly

No comments: