Sunday, January 23, 2005

A day after fri holiday

I'm soo happy that yesterday was a public holiday as I get to spend quality time with myself, cousins and the big family. We went to my aunt's place at Holland V to hang out and I found myself ever so excited to go there because there's a drum set!! OMG my cousin bought it not too long ago and he's quite good player already. I would say he's quite a music talent. Why? Because not only can he play the drums, he can also play the piano. Nothing special you mey say. But he's not taught by any teacher or coach but his friends. Yup..I believe that he can be a great musician if given proper coaching don't you think? Yup so I had many gos at the drums I can play the drum solo of the song "For all you've done"!! Hahahaha! Super duper fun! I want to learn the drums! Oh not forgeting that we had a wonderful jamming session, I play the guitar and my cousin and sister took turns to play the drums. VERY VERY fun and entertaining to my other cousins and aunt. After that we went to holland V to makan and I bought nice accessories. All in all a nice day spent with people I love.

Love love makes the world go round...

No comments: