Monday, January 03, 2005

2nd day of 2005

Today is the second day of the new year. Wow..I cannot believe that I'll be going back to school tmr!! Argh! And reality is something that I cannot face. That this year is my O levels and that I will be graduating in a matter of months. The years passed pretty fast. Well cellgroup was great today. We went into deep worship and most of us were touched by God's presence. At last, something like this has happened in cellgroup. We had so long yearn to have a great time of worship and not just singing without meaning what you say. After cell we went for speedlight, we were late. Opps..haha..yup repeating Celeste's set. For all you've done!! Yeah! That song never fails to bring the joy out of me. After which we went for lunch. The cellgroup was pretty much split up after speedlight. Alicia and Lynette went to Tm to get some guitar accessories, Charlene and Shirline went to TM to cut hair (but in the end they didn't cuz the salon was too packed), Louisa and Denise hang out with other cg ppl as usual and the boys hang out together. As for me...I ate with Bella. It's really nice to be with her at last. You know we have been so busy with other things and every sunday it's just a hi and bye. This is the first lunch we had together after soo many months cuz normally we ate with our respective cellgroups. Yup today is indeed one of the happier sundays I had. Choir practice was fun, we learnt new songs! History maker and More than life. History maker is foreign to me till today, for More than life...I've heard it many times cuz I have the cd that Vera burnt for me. Well that's pretty much all about today. To some of you it may seem boring but for me to be able to spend time with my sisters and brothers in Christ and enjoying God's presence is what makes my sundays, my favourite day of the week. Now I gotta be packing my bag and finishing up on my work. Saronaya!

No comments: