Ouch my feet hurts from all the shopping. Well this time I’m not the one who is on a spree, it’s my sis. My throat still hurts by the way. How unfortunate to be sick. I would rather trade a sore throat for flu or something. But still I would rather not get sick at all. When you have a sore throat, you can eat a lot of yummy food like famous amos cookies!!! Oh my goodness my sister bought and I couldn’t resist it so I took like a piece. MmmM Yummy! We walk everywhere today, cineleisure, far east, wisma, taka, heeren. Ah…but our last stop which is Heeren is where my sis bought the most clothes and I bought 1. The shop Flowers In The Attic is owned by Kit Chan from what I heard from my sis. Haha then the 2 salesgirls are so funny. They were like joking and laughing with us. Tip for shoppers : Always smile and be polite when you are shopping. Argh I had a bad dream last night. I dreamt that I went to school without my school bag and that I had to skip class and hide around in order not to be spotted. Soo scary!! I can’t imagine that happening to me in real life man! Well this is something like a wake up call to me. To remind me that another new year of schooling is approaching. A prank played by my subconscious mind. Naughty naughty!
No comments:
Post a Comment