Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Chrismas cheer factor

Wow what a day it had been yesterday. Attendance in cellgroup picked up a little which is good news. Lynette came back to cellgroup yesterday which really surprise us because she was after all ‘missing’ for 4 months plus. Jun Ting came back after a long trip to Korea and Taiwan. She was on an exchange programmed. Hmm ya and Dominic came back after missing in action for 3 weeks. He explained that he went to Korea and when Alvin asked him to give us insights on Korea, all he could say was that the oranges were nice. Haha! He never fails to give us a good laugh. Speedlight service was different yesterday because we had a drama and the sermon was about Christmas. Yup everyone is preparing for Christmas right now I guess, writing cards, buying and wrapping gifts, etc. As for me I think I better start writing soon!! Haha! Talking about cards, I received one from dear Seraphina yesterday. So happy! My first card! Oh and you know what? Yesterday there was a Christmas cheer factor event which is supported by Lighthouse Evangelism. Yeah! So proud of them cuz they did a good job be it the musicians of the singers. Of cuz when there is event there is sure to be lucky draws right? And guess what??!! I didn’t win any prizes! Haha! I’m so unlucky. You know, the prizes are quite good leh. 1st prize is a DVD sound system, 2nd 21 inch flat TV, 3rd mini fridge and a toy, 4th & 5th toy and steamboat set. So on and so forth, can’t remember. Oh but for consolation, the goodie bag is cool with lots of things inside. There is a party pooper, 2 packs of chips, a packet of stickers, a mask, a candy stick, Oreo cookies, one plaything, and one free glow stick. I love the chips. Yum Yum.

Hallelujah for all you’ve done.

No comments: