Monday, November 29, 2004

My sunday

Ah...so tired and I'm feeling sticky and dirty. Haha..cuz I jus came home not long ago from church and here I am writing an entry.(I'm gonna bathe after this =p) I had a nice dinner, my favourite bee ta mak from the coffee shop downstairs. This coffee shop doesn't really sell much nice food...so sad..poor me. I have soo little to choose from. If its not this, it will be that. You know what I mean? Yup, let's start from the beginning. Hmm..oh I was late for cg today. (as usual) Haha..okiez..I must try to be more punctual next sunday! (Alvin also =p) I messaged him that I will be late but in the end he was more late than I was. Ma lu la he..haha..then for p&w we sang For all you've done and To the ends of the Earth. Nice songs! And yes I learnt how to play the first song today, from Alvin, my shi fu. Yeah! Haiz...our cg is strinking!! Only 11 people turned up today including the leaders!! This is not good, not good. Our total strength is 25 you know. Haha..then we had an activity in cg, we are to link our arms with each other and try to stand up. Then Bernard was so gungho, he stood up on his own and try to pull the rest of us up. We had many attempts before we 'succeed'. The moral of this game is to tell us that we as a whole cg are dependent on one another and that we must have unity. Yup, really learnt something out of this. Hmm...ah I'm asked to be in the worship team(guitarist) for the alpha youth camp. I'm kinda apprehensive bcuz I'm afraid that I will screw up. The thing is there are like real good guitar players at least those who have more experience than me who are in the camp com and me?? I have no experience leading p&w on the guitar in front of a not so small crowd before besides once in cg. So..ya I hope I can do a good job for the glory of God. Oh and choir prac was great, I'm feeling like family with the choir. They are really a bunch of funny and enthusiatic people who are ever so ready to praise and worship. I've made friends within like 2 weeks of practise and I'm really glad that I fit in. Yup...what a sunday I have...=)

No comments: