Saturday, November 27, 2004

My day

Well I'm sure glad that I've done some studying today after like 1 month of rest ever since my last paper? Been practising some math problems, going through the exercises of my math tb. Sigh..quite a dull day. Not forgetting that I have to wake up early to go to school! Ah! But..since its for an occasion, I let it pass. Today we had a farewell party for our principle, Mrs Lee who will be leaving this school for another posting elsewhere. The whole thing was quite 'grand' I think. First I went to invite her for a photo-taking session, then we surprised her with catering. She said she was hungry and so she was glad to have food to eat. Yup, the food was...alright. Ilike the tarts! But I had only a piece. Rotten luck! Because there was only a tray of it and people are grabbing it fast especially my exco Chester. Wah he took about 7 and me, 1?! Haha..okiez..ya then I da pao some food home for my lunch. Oh man I was so bloated, cuz I keep on eating while I study. I realise that I have the tendency to eat and drink while I study. Haha..kinda distracting though. Hmm...was alone the whole day. My mum, dad, bro and sister were out at work. Mr mum and dad came home at about 6 plus, so I wasn't feeling lonely anymore. But I miss my sister. She and my bro came out late today at about 10 plus? Haiz..she used to be at home before she got a job at SITEX. You know her working hours are long, from 1030am to 9pm. She have to stand the whole day too. But the pay is good I guess. I have also been reading the word and it really struck me that men in the past can have more than 1 wife. Even those Godly people like David, Jacob, etc. Luckily times have changed now, men can have only one wife but who can be sure that they will not have mistress? Hey, why am I bothering about all these? Haha..it's still a long way for me man..now all I should be worrying about is my studies. Yeah!

No comments: